Rental InformationDownload PDF
CHECK-IN TIME IS 4:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM
The Seapointe Village Realty office is located in the Ibis Residences building next to the Seapointe Village Guard House.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM. At check-in, you will be provided with your parking pass, gate card, recreation tags, and keys.
Early arrivals (after 1:00 PM) are permitted to enjoy the village amenities.
Check-out is promptly at 11 am so that we can prepare the residence for our next guest.
Pool, parking and other amenities are not available after 11 am on your check-out day.
There are NO exceptions.
- Please note that all of the residences are individually owned and each differs in condition, quality of furnishings, and property style rating.
- Weekly rentals (7-night minimum) begin on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday during the Value and Prime Seasons. Two-night minimums are only available in the Pre- and Post- Seasons.
- Wi-Fi is now available in all residences
- All residences have a fully equipped kitchen including range, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Also included is a minimum of (2) television sets and (1) DVD player.
- The details of your residence including the phone number, bedding, view, and location will be found on your Occupancy Agreement.
- Each residence has either a private balcony or patio. Check your Occupancy Agreement for details.
- All amenities are maintained, governed, and managed by the Seapointe Village Master Association. Verify amenities schedule in pre/post-season.
- Bed linens are NOT provided with your rental residence.
Upon booking your reservation the required deposit includes 50% of the rental amount, administrative fee and all associated fees applicable to your reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, debit card and eCheck are accepted as payment. Please note some homeowners do not accept credit cards as a form of payment. No monies are accepted at check-in.
Vacation Rental Damage Insurance (VRDI) and Trip Insurance are offered. A security deposit or VRDI policy is required for every Occupancy Agreement. Please direct all inquiries to your rental associate.
Once your deposit has been received, all cancellations must be made in writing or email. All administrative fees, policy premiums and cancellation fees are non-refundable.
If forty-five (45) days or more advanced notice is given of cancellation, advanced monies will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee, the non-refundable administrative fee, and VRDI insurance premium fee. If less than forty-five (45) days notice is given of cancellation, advanced monies will be forfeited unless Seapointe Village Realty, LLC secures a replacement reservation for that residence and week, in which case monies are refunded less $300 cancellation fee and the non-refundable fee.
Payments not received by the due date will result in cancellation, and cancellation fees may apply.
No changes in accommodations can be made within 45 days of arrival. All moves requested by the occupant with advanced notice will be charged $125.
The Vacation Rental Damage Insurance (VRDI) policy is an accidental rental insurance policy costing $60 - that must be paid along with your initial deposit amount.
Should you choose to not opt into the VRDI, a minimum security deposit of $750 is due along with your initial deposit amount. The security deposit amount may be greater than $750 at the discretion of the homeowner or Seapointe Village Realty. The security deposit is returned within 30 days of check-out; deductions may be made per the security deposit policies in the Occupancy Agreement.
Safeguard your trip with CSA Travel Protection
How many of us could afford to lose the non-refundable part of our trip if something unexpected happened? Your vacation investment is protected when you buy CSA Vacation Rental Insurance, which covers you for trip cancellation, delay, and interruption. Seapointe Realty has partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with this important insurance and we highly recommend that you purchase the protection to safeguard against the unexpected.
We all want the trip we've planned to be the vacation of our dreams. No one wants that dream to turn into a nightmare, but unexpected events can happen! Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them -- illness, medical emergencies, delayed flights, lost baggage and other events forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment and incur unplanned expenses.
Please speak with your reservation agent for details on obtaining Insurance for your vacation.
CSA Travel Protection
Don't pack it! Rent it! A To Zebra rents all the things you couldn't fit in your car for vacation! Beach, Infant, Electronic, Sporting Goods, Linens, and much more! They offer a wide variety of items for all your vacation needs.
Have a Baby? They have portable cribs, strollers, swings, car seats, wagons, and much more.
Vacation rental or campsite lacking some necessities? They have linens, beach towels, electronics, game systems, household appliances, and more.
And don't forget all of their beach gear - chairs, umbrellas, beach games, beach wagons & more.
They will conveniently deliver directly to you & pick up!
Call A to Zebra Rentals at 609-889-6662 to reserve your rental items!
Please Note: Cars or SUV's with rooftop carriers exceeding 6 ft. in height may not clear the parking garage height maximums or your designated parking areas. You will either have to remove the carrier and place it in your vehicle or park outside of Seapointe Village. No exceptions will be granted by the Seapointe Village Master Association security staff.
All 1-2 bedroom residences receive one parking pass. All 2 bedroom plus den and larger residences receive two parking passes. All townhome and single family home guests must park in their designated garages. Please adhere to parking regulations. Seapointe Village security staff may ticket violators.
Additional parking passes will not be distributed under any circumstances. Guest and second cars may park on Rochester or Seaview Avenues - which are both un-metered parking areas.
There are no motorcycles allowed in Seapointe Village.
Please note that all reservations are subject to a non-refundable administrative fee of $135.
- Bed linens and beach towels are NOT supplied. Bed covers, pillows, pads, kitchen linens, and bath towels are provided.
- Beach chair and umbrella rental are available on our beach at the Beach Hut. If you choose to bring your own chairs, they must be stored in your vehicle along with other beach gear. Master Association rules prohibit bringing beach chairs and other beach equipment into the hallways, elevators, and residences.
- Paper and cleaning products are NOT provided in the residence. These items include trash bags, cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, and detergents.
- Bicycle storage is NOT available, and rentals are recommended. Guest Services can direct you to a local bicycle shop.
First and foremost, we hope you are healthy and safe, and our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone adversely affected by COVID-19.
Welcome back to Seapointe Village! We are committed to providing you a safe environment that aligns with the quality you expect from our properties. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, we are actively undertaking new policies and procedures to keep your families and our associates safe during your stay at Seapointe Village. We are closely monitoring statements and policy recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, local Health Departments, and professional lodging & hospitality industry organizations. We are committed to taking every measure necessary to protect the well-being of our guests and staff. With the changes we have made to our operating procedures in place, we expect to provide all of you a wonderful, clean, and safe stay with us.
CLEANLINESS AND DISINFECTION
• All properties will be cleaned and disinfected before each stay using the latest UV hydrostatic fumigating technology and the most effective disinfecting products with additional attention to high touch areas. We use Lysol, ECOLAB, and bleach-based cleaning products that are CDC and EPA approved to kill the Coronavirus.
• All residences will be thoroughly aired-out during turnovers.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be provided conspicuously around the property.
• Increased of cleaning and disinfecting of all spaces with a specific focus on high touch areas including but not limited to: door handles, remote controls, front desk counters, hard surfaces, stairway railings, bathrooms, and room keys.
• Proper PPE Usage is required when entering a residence.
• All Maintenance Staff is required to wear the proper PPE and will be practicing “Contact-Free” maintenance requests via phone or email. Any non-emergence guest requests that can be completed following guest departure may not be honored.
SEAPOINTE VILLAGE MASTER ASSOCIATION COMMON AREAS / AMENITIES
• Seapointe Village Master Association will operate by following CDC and governmental guidelines and regulations that may be active during your stay.
• Increased frequency of cleaning all public spaces with a specific focus on human contact/touchpoints in lobbies, elevators, entry points, stairway railings, public bathrooms, pool areas, and pool area furniture.
• Social distancing measures throughout all Village common areas.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
• Face coverings are required in all indoor common areas such as hallways, lobbies, and elevators. Face masks also required outdoors if social dostancing is not possible.
• Elevator capacity limited to 2 adults or 1 family.
• Fitness Centers, saunas, steam rooms, and the playground are currently closed under NJ Executive Order #107. Even once this Order is lifted, amended, or rescinded, there are no definite timeframes or protocols for re-opening indoor facilities.
• Pool occupancy will be managed in accordance with local regulations. Occupancy may not exceed the permitted limit determined by local regulations, currently 50%. Ibis Pool Open Thursday through Sunday. Hours and open times may vary and change withour notice.
• Pool area furniture will be separated for social distancing and monitored frequently for capacity limits. Seating will be reconfigured in all common areas of Seapointe Village to support distancing of 6’ between guests not in the same party.
• Beach tents will be restricted to the back of the beach, not permitted along the front of the beach or shoreline.
• Tennis Court and BBQ grills are currently open for your enjoyment.
• On-going staff training being done to monitor and enforce all new guidelines and protocols.
CHECKING IN & OUT
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own pillows and blankets; however, this is not a requirement.
• Check-in time may be postponed after 4 pm or later to provide adequate time for our housekeeping departments to thoroughly deep clean and disinfect your residence. Check-out time will remain at 11 am. Our front desk agents will contact you if your room is expected to be available prior. Otherwise, early check-in and late check-out will not be available this season.
• We ask that only 1 member of your group enters the lobby during check-in and wear a mask.
• We encourage social distancing measures among all guests and staff will provide plexiglass barriers where social distancing is not possible in our lobbies.
• Our front desk agents will also be reaching out to all guests before arrival to provide important information relevant to your stay and accept full payment.
• We kindly ask guests to bag their own dirty linens and trash before check out.
• Guests are responsible for their own personal protective equipment.
• All associates are currently required to wear masks in our high traffic public spaces.
• All associates will be screened daily before work for Covid-19 symptoms. Any associates who feel sick will be required to stay at home. All associates will be educated about their own health, safety, and symptom awareness. All associates are required to properly and frequently wash hands and use personal protective equipment including masks and gloves where applicable.
This being said, we want to point out that no one should ever forget that this is your getaway and that we are here to serve you. We look forward to delivering a safe and environment but to also provide you with a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable seaside escape. Please know that we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful beach setting and will be working tirelessly to deliver an experience you have come to expect from us over the years.
We look forward to welcoming you,
The staff at Seapointe Village Realty
Seapointe Village Pool Hours of Operation and Capacity (50%)
Pool Schedule through October 3 (weather permitting)
Oceanfront pool & spas:
9/14 - 17: 10am – 4pm
9/18 – 20: 10am – 6pm
9/21- 10/3: 10am – 4pm
9/14 - 17: 10am – 4pm
9/18 – 20: 10am – 6pm
9/21- 10/3: 10am – 4pm
9/14 – 10/3: 12 noon - 8pm
Centre Court pool:
Closed for the season
A Message from the Seapointe Village Master Council and Management
Welcome to Seapointe! Please thoroughly read through this brochure as it entails important information for the summer season.
Regardless of your perspective,
We need your commitment to compliance with CDC and NJ DOH guidelines and recommendations.
Please be respectful of your fellow Seapointe Village residents who may have a differing level of concern and risk aversion.
Pool toys, balls and kickboards are prohibited. Snorkels, goggles, nose clips, and flotation devices are permitted but should not be shared. Pool noodles will be permitted for use only as a flotation device and should not be shared.
Pool ambassadors are located at the access gate during hours the pool/spa is open.
The ambassador will be checking recreation tags - No one will be permitted entry into the pool/spa facility without their tag.
Lifeguards are on duty daily from 10AM- 4PM through September 20. The beach will not have lifeguards on duty after September 20. Do not go in the ocean if lifeguards are not present.
Pool and beach lifeguards that are actively lifeguarding are not expected to monitor social distancing or use face coverings.
Please maintain 6 feet of open sand between families on the beach.
The Seapointe Beach Grill is open daily for breakfast and lunch 8AM - 4PM through September 20. Please wear a mask when ordering and picking up food. They offer umbrellas, beach chairs and lounge chairs for daily or weekly rentals.
Each pool and spa facility has one specific barrier-free access and exit gate. The other access points are closed and locked.
Hand sanitizer stations and disposable masks are provided at each facility.
Capacity restrictions are in place and established based on the NJ DOH. Capacity is reduced to 50% of maximum capacity.
Lounge chairs (and tables) within gated areas will no longer be able to be reserved. If you leave the pool/spa area for more than 15 minutes, we will remove any towels so the lounge chair can be cleaned for the next user.
Each pool has a pool ambassador. Please be prepared: The ambassador will be recording the tag number, time of entry, the individual’s last name and the Seapointe residence information.
We will do our best to adjust to the Seapointe population to find an operating plan that satisfies as many of our residents as possible.
The pool/spa schedule has staggered start times and closing times and is subject to change without notice.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Everyone has a role in making sure Seapointe Village is as safe as possible during Covid-19. Our best wishes that you and your families remain healthy and safe.
We will continue to provide periodic updates and information.
For additional inquiries contact the office:
9901 Seapointe Blvd
Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260