Rental InformationDownload PDF
CHECK-IN TIME IS 4:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM
The Seapointe Village Realty office is located in the Ibis Residences building next to the Seapointe Village Guard House.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM. At check-in, you will be provided with your parking pass, gate card, recreation tags, and keys.
Early arrivals (after 1:00 PM) are permitted to enjoy the village amenities.
Check-out is promptly at 11 am so that we can prepare the residence for our next guest.
Pool, parking and other amenities are not available after 11 am on your check-out day.
There are NO exceptions.
- Please note that all of the residences are individually owned and each differs in condition, quality of furnishings, and property style rating.
- Weekly rentals (7-night minimum) begin on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday during the Value and Prime Seasons. Three-night minimums are only available in the Pre- and Paost- Seasons.
- Wi-Fi is now available in all residences
- All residences have a fully equipped kitchen including range, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Also included is a minimum of (2) television sets and (1) DVD player.
- The details of your residence including the phone number, bedding, view, and location will be found on your Occupancy Agreement.
- Each residence has either a private balcony or patio. Check your Occupancy Agreement for details.
- A mid-week "touch-up" maid service is available during weekly stays in-season only.
- All amenities are maintained, governed, and managed by the Seapointe Village Master Association. Verify amenities schedule in pre/post-season.
- Bed linens are NOT provided with your rental residence.
Upon booking your reservation the required deposit includes 50% of the rental amount, administrative fee and all associated fees applicable to your reservation. The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, debit card and e-check are accepted as payment. Please note some homeowners do not accept credit cards as a form of payment. No monies are accepted at check-in.
Vacation Rental Damage Insurance (VRDI) and Trip Insurance are offered. A security deposit or VRDI policy is required for every Occupancy Agreement. Please direct all inquiries to your rental associate.
Once your deposit has been received, all cancellations must be made in writing or email. All administrative fees, policy premiums and cancellation fees are non-refundable.
If forty-five (45) days or more advanced notice is given of cancellation, advanced monies will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee, the non-refundable administrative fee, and VRDI insurance premium fee. If less than forty-five (45) days notice is given of cancellation, advanced monies will be forfeited unless Seapointe Village Realty, LLC secures a replacement reservation for that residence and week, in which case monies are refunded less $300 cancellation fee and the non-refundable fee.
Payments not received by the due date will result in cancellation, and cancellation fees may apply.
No changes in accommodations can be made within 45 days of arrival. All moves requested by the occupant with advanced notice will be charged $125.
The Vacation Rental Damage Insurance (VRDI) policy is an accidental rental insurance policy costing $50 - that must be paid along with your initial deposit amount.
Should you choose to not opt into the VRDI, a minimum security deposit of $500 is due along with your initial deposit amount. The security deposit amount may be greater than $500 at the discretion of the homeowner or Seapointe Village Realty. The security deposit is returned within 30 days of check-out; deductions may be made per the security deposit policies in the Occupancy Agreement.
Safeguard your trip with CSA Travel Protection
How many of us could afford to lose the non-refundable part of our trip if something unexpected happened? Your vacation investment is protected when you buy CSA Vacation Rental Insurance, which covers you for trip cancellation, delay, and interruption. Seapointe Realty has partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with this important insurance and we highly recommend that you purchase the protection to safeguard against the unexpected.
We all want the trip we've planned to be the vacation of our dreams. No one wants that dream to turn into a nightmare, but unexpected events can happen! Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them -- illness, medical emergencies, delayed flights, lost baggage and other events forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment and incur unplanned expenses.
Please speak with your reservation agent for details on obtaining Insurance for your vacation.
CSA Travel Protection
Don't pack it! Rent it! A To Zebra rents all the things you couldn't fit in your car for vacation! Beach, Infant, Electronic, Sporting Goods, Linens, and much more! They offer a wide variety of items for all your vacation needs.
Have a Baby? They have portable cribs, strollers, swings, car seats, wagons, and much more.
Vacation rental or campsite lacking some necessities? They have linens, beach towels, electronics, game systems, household appliances, and more.
And don't forget all of their beach gear - chairs, umbrellas, beach games, beach wagons & more.
They will conveniently deliver directly to you & pick up!
Call A to Zebra Rentals at 609-889-6662 to reserve your rental items!
Please Note: Cars or SUV's with rooftop carriers exceeding 6 ft. in height may not clear the parking garage height maximums or your designated parking areas. You will either have to remove the carrier and place it in your vehicle or park outside of Seapointe Village. No exceptions will be granted by the Seapointe Village Master Association security staff.
All 1-2 bedroom residences receive one parking pass. All 2 bedroom plus den and larger residences receive two parking passes. All townhome and single family home guests must park in their designated garages. Please adhere to parking regulations. Seapointe Village security staff may ticket violators.
Additional parking passes will not be distributed under any circumstances. Guest and second cars may park on Rochester or Seaview Avenues - which are both un-metered parking areas.
There are no motorcycles allowed in Seapointe Village.
Please note that all reservations are subject to a non-refundable administrative fee of $135.
- Bed linens and beach towels are NOT supplied. Bed covers, pillows, pads, kitchen linens, and bath towels are provided.
- Beach chair and umbrella rental are available on our beach at the Beach Hut. If you choose to bring your own chairs, they must be stored in your vehicle along with other beach gear. Master Association rules prohibit bringing beach chairs and other beach equipment into the hallways, elevators, and residences.
- Paper and cleaning products are NOT provided in the residence. These items include trash bags, cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, and detergents.
- Bicycle storage is NOT available, and rentals are recommended. Guest Services can direct you to a local bicycle shop.