Reopening Response Protocols to Covid-19
First and foremost, we hope you are healthy and safe, and our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone adversely affected by COVID-19.
Welcome back to Seapointe Village! We are committed to providing you a safe environment that aligns with the quality you expect from our properties. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, we are actively undertaking new policies and procedures to keep your families and our associates safe during your stay at Seapointe Village. We are closely monitoring statements and policy recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, local Health Departments, and professional lodging & hospitality industry organizations. We are committed to taking every measure necessary to protect the well-being of our guests and staff. With the changes we have made to our operating procedures in place, we expect to provide all of you a wonderful, clean, and safe stay with us.
CLEANLINESS AND DISINFECTION
• All properties will be cleaned and disinfected before each stay using the latest UV hydrostatic fumigating technology and the most effective disinfecting products with additional attention to high touch areas. We use Lysol, ECOLAB, and bleach-based cleaning products that are CDC and EPA approved to kill the Coronavirus.
• All residences will be thoroughly aired-out during turnovers.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be provided conspicuously around the property.
• Increased of cleaning and disinfecting of all spaces with a specific focus on high touch areas including but not limited to: door handles, remote controls, front desk counters, hard surfaces, stairway railings, bathrooms, and room keys.
• Proper PPE Usage is required when entering a residence.
• All Maintenance Staff is required to wear the proper PPE and will be practicing “Contact-Free” maintenance requests via phone or email. Any non-emergence guest requests that can be completed following guest departure may not be honored.
SEAPOINTE VILLAGE MASTER ASSOCIATION COMMON AREAS / AMENITIES
• Seapointe Village Master Association will operate by following CDC and governmental guidelines and regulations that may be active during your stay.
• Increased frequency of cleaning all public spaces with a specific focus on human contact/touchpoints in lobbies, elevators, entry points, stairway railings, public bathrooms, pool areas, and pool area furniture.
• Social distancing measures throughout all Village common areas.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the property.
• Face coverings are required in all indoor common areas such as hallways, lobbies, and elevators. Face masks also required outdoors if social dostancing is not possible.
• Elevator capacity limited to 2 adults or 1 family.
• Fitness Centers, saunas, steam rooms, and the playground are currently closed under NJ Executive Order #107. Even once this Order is lifted, amended, or rescinded, there are no definite timeframes or protocols for re-opening indoor facilities.
• Pool occupancy will be managed in accordance with local regulations. Occupancy may not exceed the permitted limit determined by local regulations, currently 50%.
• Pool area furniture will be separated for social distancing and monitored frequently for capacity limits. Seating will be reconfigured in all common areas of Seapointe Village to support distancing of 6’ between guests not in the same party.
• Beach tents will be restricted to the back of the beach, not permitted along the front of the beach or shoreline.
• Tennis Court and BBQ grills are currently open for your enjoyment.
• On-going staff training being done to monitor and enforce all new guidelines and protocols.
CHECKING IN & OUT
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own pillows and blankets; however, this is not a requirement.
• Check-in time may be postponed after 4 pm or later to provide adequate time for our housekeeping departments to thoroughly deep clean and disinfect your residence. Check-out time will remain at 11 am. Our front desk agents will contact you if your room is expected to be available prior. Otherwise, early check-in and late check-out will not be available this season.
• We ask that only 1 member of your group enters the lobby during check-in and wear a mask.
• We encourage social distancing measures among all guests and staff will provide plexiglass barriers where social distancing is not possible in our lobbies.
• Our front desk agents will also be reaching out to all guests before arrival to provide important information relevant to your stay and accept full payment.
• We kindly ask guests to bag their own dirty linens and trash before check out.
• Guests are responsible for their own personal protective equipment.
• All associates are currently required to wear masks in our high traffic public spaces.
• All associates will be screened daily before work for Covid-19 symptoms. Any associates who feel sick will be required to stay at home. All associates will be educated about their own health, safety, and symptom awareness. All associates are required to properly and frequently wash hands and use personal protective equipment including masks and gloves where applicable.
This being said, we want to point out that no one should ever forget that this is your getaway and that we are here to serve you. We look forward to delivering a safe and environment but to also provide you with a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable seaside escape. Please know that we look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful beach setting and will be working tirelessly to deliver an experience you have come to expect from us over the years.
We look forward to welcoming you,
The staff at Seapointe Village Realty